Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winter Wonderland



We had such a wonderful Christmas! We were lucky to make it to Utah in one piece, considering it was a blizzard when we drove there. But it was definately worth it! I have spent all night uploading pictures to facebook, so hopefully soon I can get a slideshow put together for those who are not on FB.

Thanks so much to my parents for being such wonderful, and gracious hosts to us, and our messes! (It isn't easy living out of a suitcase for a week). And to Cole's parents for all they did for us also. And Thanks to my wonderful dad, who helped me get some family pics, when my last minute attempt at a photographer, didn't quite work out! Love you dad! Mind you... It was like -1 that day.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I'm with you...seize every opportunity you can to have a family photo taken. You can NEVER have enough!!

Marie Bindrup said...

Cute! I can't believe you guys braved the cold! When are you coming back to LV?

annilee said...

I agree Tara! I can never have too many!

jessica said...

I'm so sad I missed seeing you while you were in town...I thought I'd be able to make it to lunch, but obviously didn't get to :(
Glad you had a great visit with family!