Thursday, February 25, 2010

O


O so wonderful
to see an old
friend again

O such a
needed night
away with great
company

O what a magical
world this show
takes you too

O how i wished
i could stay in
that place if only
a while longer

O the places
you will go be
them big
be them
small

ps...i {heart} you Jess!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Did she work at the old Copper Rivet? I loved her she was always so nice and cute......

annilee said...

Yes Becca, and she is just as beautiful inside as out! :)

bigT said...

Your are such a good friend, I miss you so! p.s ask Joni about the BigT, we will see which version she tells you.

jessica said...

O my gosh Annilee...it was so fun to see you and we LOVED dinner and the amazing show! You have not changed a bit...still one of the most genuinely nice people I know (and still such a cutie!). Thanks again so much for hooking us up! I heart you too :)Too bad we couldn't have stuck around for your going away party. Chat with you soon though!