when life get's
ROUGH
stand up get
TOUGH
and let the
good times
carry you...
something about
this picture
soothes my
soul
at least 4
today...
Monday, February 22, 2010
We R Family!
Posted by annilee at Monday, February 22, 2010
when life get's
ROUGH
stand up get
TOUGH
and let the
good times
carry you...
something about
this picture
soothes my
soul
at least 4
today...
Posted by annilee at Monday, February 22, 2010
4 comments:
That is a terrific picture and even symbolic in several ways. When times get rough, you just hang on to family and good friends and ride it out together.
BTW, I love the new "look" of your blog, you are so creative and your posts are always fun to read. I get waaaayyyy to wordy in mine!
Exactly Joni! Symbolic in many ways! I'm glad you weathered the storm if you know what I mean...I am just in the middle hard to see the end! :) Thanks for your kind words! Luv ya
Love your new blog, girl! You are so talented and I'm so glad to call you my friend! For the last 20 years. Can you believe it??? Anyway, you've inspired me to blog again...
Love you tons!
Love it! Frame-worthy! Will fit in perfectly in your new home right?
Post a Comment